Support My Mission Here!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Supporter Newsletter!


Supporter Newsletter:

LCC International University
Klaipeda, Lithuania
July 2015
Kelsey Bergstrom: Resident Director


Why I'm Going Back?

   To those who have been supports to me this past year. Thank you. I am so grateful for your love and support. Thank you for listening to the Lord and taking a risk by supporting me with your funds. I have worked so hard this year, and at the end of every long day I think you all of you, and how grateful I am that my “employers are people who pray for me, love me, Skype call me, and give without obligation. Your actions teach me, and remind me to be more Christ-like everyday.

I am back in California for July to visit and fundraise, and then I am headed back to Lithuania for another TWO years of service. I am looking forward to this upcoming year for many reasons.

RD Job:

•    Develop relationships
•    Mentor four Resident
      Assistants weekly
•    Facilitate programming
•    Enforce disciplinary measures
•    Supervise Res Halls
•    Be available for students


I will get to continue meeting with many of the students I mentored this year, the bible study I started out of my home has grown, and will continue in the Fall! I will also start my Graduate Program in Higher Education thiAugust through John Brown University! Since I am staying a longer amount of time I have been able to get more involved in the community, and have even started volunteering with some local small businesses. The work I do everyday on campus as a Resident Director is so fulfilling for me! I love showing students that they are valuable, they are more than the mistakes they might make, and that someone cares about their future.

In the month of July I will get the opportunity to visit family, speak at churches, host groups of friends, share about my work at LCC, and explain why it’s important. You are the first people I want to ask to partner with me again this year. You have made this mission possible for me, and because of your support many of my students were able to learn about Christ this year, and a handful even accepted Him into their lives! Thank you again! I would love to share more stories, and pictures with you. 

What did I do this past year?

This was a FULL year that never really seemed to slow down. Here are just a few things we provided for our
students this year…
•     Close mentor relationships
•     Bible study, Chapel services
•     Women’s retreats
•     Men’s retreats
•     Independence day celebrations for our 27 represented countries on campus
•     Restorative Justice meetings for students who violated Community Standards
•     9 All-campus events
•     36 Pod events
•     Mid-terms and Finals study break events

How to give: 

My financial goal for this year is $10,000

1.   Online at Lcc.Lt (under “Donate to LCC select staff member and type my name in the          memo line)

2.   Mail a check to:
LCC International Fund, Inc
P.O. Box 4851 San Dimas, CA 91773 (Kelsey Bergstrom-Staff)

3.  Paypal.com (email address: Kelseybergstrom524@pointloma.edu)
This option is not tax-deductible

No comments:

Post a Comment