Support My Mission Here!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Event Planning


    The most visible part of my role as a Resident Director are the campus events I get to plan with my team. Last week was a full one, an eventful one, full of EVENTS. The LCC Board members were on campus and we had a special board presentation representing the Student Life department. My residence hall had an All-Hall Italian Trivia night which included homemade pizzas, a mustache face painting station, and a big game of live trivia!

TRIVIA NIGHT









MUG & MUFFIN

On Saturday I got to host my second Mug and Muffin event. This is an all women's morning event that takes place once a semester. This semester the women of LCC gathered to learn about Peacemaking. We had two wonderful speakers from our staff and faculty here at LCC, many muffins, a coffee station, a guided mediation, and some good discussion topics. I am always excited and honored to plan this event. Caring for God's daughters is something I am very passionate about. We all need times like these to come together, and remember that we are not alone in our struggles. 










A few weeks ago we had an all campus Wellness Week which was later featured in our school newsletter Transformations. I led an event called Stand Up for Your Sister and it was included in the article! Here is the link:




     April is almost here and the rest of the school year is going to fly by! I am eagerly anticipating a visit from my sister this May, and my trip back to California in July. I will be hosting gatherings in LA County, Orange County, San Diego County, and speaking at three churches in the month I am home. It will be busy, but so fulfilling. Please keep me in your prayers as I aim to finish off the year strong. I have much preparation to do for the end of the year and this summer and I am continually keeping God's will at the forefront of all my decisions. Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment