Support My Mission Here!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Summer in Europe?


     Would you like to spend your Summer in Europe? Do you enjoy college students, fun events, and meeting new people? If you follow my blog then it's likely that you have seen pictures of LCC's student life, my wonderful RA's and students, different places in Klaipeda, as well as some of the traveling I have gotten to do since moving here. Here at LCC we are preparing for summer and that means SUMMER RD HIRING! Every summer we have people with servants hearts come to Lithuania to work as an Resident Director for the month of July. LCC hosts students every July for the Summer Language Institute (SLI) and we need RD's in the residence halls at this time. I will be visiting home the month of July and if you were interested in this position you could potentially be occupying my wonderful apartment for the month. In the past many people have made a summer trip out of this experience coming to Europe early (before July) or staying late (after SLI) and traveling around! It's all what you make it! Of course just like my job this is a self-funded position but you do get a free place to stay, and a guaranteed amazing experience!

If you or someone you know is interested in being a summer RD here at LCC International University please feel free to contact me! I would love to share my experiences with you and what you can expect from a summer in Lithuania.

Please send CV to agarber@lcc.lt to apply

Here is the official job posting link:
http://www.acsd.org/job-detail/lcc-international-university/2015-02-24-july-resident-director-summer-language-institute/










No comments:

Post a Comment