Support My Mission Here!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Old Hollywood Event

  
        Jumping right back into work after a lovely fall break was a bit rough, but thankfully I had my wonderful resident assistants to rely on! The first week back we threw a huge event for our entire residence hall. My team had been planning and preparing for this night for over a month and I can proudly say that all of their hard work and creativity came together to produce a spectacular result! The event was called Old Hollywood and was held in the main academic building at LCC. Student came dressed up in Old Hollywood fashion, took pictures with friends, learned some historical dance moves, snacked on popcorn, played poker, and watched a Charlie Chaplin black and white movie! We had a great turn out and now are left with fun memories and of course many pictures :) 


Our photo booth background

Entrance into the theater


Popcorn cones!


The grand entrance








A group picture of my team and I :)












No comments:

Post a Comment