Support My Mission Here!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Two Homes.

I am currently sitting in my living room in Lithuania after 24 hours of travel and a month at home in California. This past month was easily the fullest, busiest, and most encouraging month I have experienced this year. Thank you to everyone who was a part of my time, whether our visit was planned or not, please know that I valued it. God had many divine appointments for me that I just had to discover along that way. It was a beautiful thing.

God set the tone for my last month when He blessed me with a free dentist appointment. The kindness of one man spoke volumes to me and took away all the fear I had about coming home and all of the obligations that come with it. I left Lithuania expecting to see some friends/family and talk about my work at LCC.

I was blown away every single day.

My small expectations were multiplied by God's perfect plans. I had the most encouraging, and joyful month spending time with loved ones, receiving unexpected support, and telling stories of my time in Eastern Europe to interested ears. I got the chance to see friends I didn't think I would be able to, to receive encouraging words from complete strangers, and to have God speak to me through many new avenues. I was completely restored for this new school year and all of the amazing plans God has asked me to be a part of here at LCC.

Many prayers were answered this month as well, so let praise Him for that! I was able to visit a doctor that helped me with some health problems I have been facing all year and perhaps even before I moved here. I am on new medications, and keeping an eye on things so please keep my health in your prayers this year as I continue to visit doctors in Lithuania. I was able to speak at Glenkirk church in Glendora and my time with the congregation after each service was incredible. People told me their personal stories relating to Eastern Europe, some offered to send supplies, some even offered airline miles! God is so good, He is always my provider! I was able to spend my favorite holiday, the 4th of July in San Diego with my best friends and multiple firework shows! Although my time with loved ones wasn't in quantity is was definitely quality and I am grateful for that.

Thank you to everyone who housed me, fed me, supported me, talked with me, caught up with me, encouraged me,  prayed for me, and especially laughed with me. I am overflowing with joy from you all.

Love & Blessings, Kelsey

Kbergstrom@lcc.lt
*I am still working on fundraising so please message, or email me if you are interested in learning how to support my mission here in Lithuania.












P.S.- If we took pictures together please send them my way :)

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you and I'm glad you got to meet Daniel!

    ReplyDelete