Support My Mission Here!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Phone help.

Hello friends and family!

   I am coming off of a long two weeks of preparation, RA training, my first week of Grad school, and now our students are starting to arrive! I am so excited to meet my new faces and hug the old ones :)

    On a separate note I currently have a very old iPhone 4 that is on its last leg. I use iMessage to keep in touch with many friends, and family memebers for free so I know I probably need to stay in the iPhone family. Instead of panicking on how I was going to replace my dying phone I thought I would reach out to all of you lovely friends. Please just keep me in your thoughts if you decide to upgrade, or know someone who has an iPhone (any generation) lying around. I would be so grateful :) I'll need to figure out a way to get it "unlocked" and mailing it here shouldn't be too expensive but if it's a problem I'm sure I can have my family help with that part. Please email me if you have some good news, or just to say hello! Aciu Labai! (Thank you very much!)

Kbergstrom@lcc.lt

Kelsey Bergstrom
LCC International University
Kretingos g. 36
LT-92307 Klaipeda, Lithunia

No comments:

Post a Comment