Support My Mission Here!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Post Training Post.


    Resident Director, Resident Assistant, and Student Life training are over! Now the real fun starts as all the students start to arrive for the first week of classes. All of LCC's new freshmen have arrived and we are still waiting on a significant amount of returning students to get back to Lithuania after working all summer in the States, and across Europe. Please keep them in your prayers for safe travel back to us. 

   Training was a busy and full two weeks of information, and setting the tone for our upcoming year here at LCC. Our theme this year is Shine Brightly, our student leaders have all been meditating on how they are going to help their residents shine this year! We have such an amazing group of RA's with us, I can't believe how lucky we got with them. They each have such specific talents that they are using to SHINE God's love across this campus. 

    We had a ton of fun in our training sessions together and I have many pictures to share with you all from going through the handbook, to a retreat to the Baltic Sea, and outdoor picnics. My team consists of Janis from Latvia, Ana from Moldova, Liza from Russia, and Elvis from Albania! It is quite a diverse group but we already work together so well.

    I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has been able to support me financially, and through prayer since I have gotten back from my summer travels home. I have been overwhelmed, and so provided for. I have much less financial worry than I did last year and that will allow me to focus more on my students and the tasks I need to pay attention to here. Thank you for investing in the lives of over 500 international students, LCC International University, and the country of Lithuania. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment