Support My Mission Here!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Homestretch.

I leave for Lithuania in 17 days and I have $3,740 left to raise for the 12 months. Things are starting to set in and get real. Please say a prayer for this time of fundraising and preparing to move out of the country. There are so many preparations that I wasn't expecting like settling bank info, canceling my cell phone, selling my stuff, etc. I could you all of the peace prayers I can get :)

Thank you all so much for journeying alongside me and supporting me ever before I leave for the mission. A few people have been asking for my mailing address in Lithuania so I thought I'd post it here. I would appreciate all the letters I can get!

Kelsey Bergstrom 
LCC International University
Kretingos g. 36
LT-92307 Klaipeda
Lithuania

Letters take 7-10 business days to arrive
Packages take 2-8 weeks to arrive

Click here to give now!
Just fill out the faculty/staff section and make sure to put Kelsey Bergstrom RD in the comment box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment