Support My Mission Here!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fundraising Update.

      Raising funds is hard, humbling, and requires a lot of patience and trust. I have really been showing my weakness of worrying lately. There are 30 days left before I leave for my year in Lithuania and I still have a good amount of funds to raise. I am saving every penny I can, spreading the word about my trip, and praying to see God's work in myself and the people around me. Yesterday I was walking with my Aunt when I reached into my purse to fish out my Chapstick, and then I saw a piece of paper and wasn't sure what it was. When I unfolded it slightly I realized that my cousin and her husband had slipped a generous donation check into my purse the night before and I lost control! I started crying hysterically right there on the sidewalk. The kindness that people are showing me is almost too much to bare. God is showing me His overwhelming love through the people He has put in my life. I am being encouraged in my time of waiting and I am so grateful. I am so excited to share the stories and miracles that I witness in Lithuania to these people who already believe that this is a year long trip worth going on.

Update on Support:
Raised: $1,565        Need: $8,705

A special thank you to all those who have donated and who are believing in God's plan for Lithuania!
Click here to give now!

No comments:

Post a Comment