Support My Mission Here!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Budget.

      I know that $14,000 for a year of living is a lot to ask for. I also know that there is no way that I can afford to send myself to Lithuania. I need my people, the ones that believe in me and the path that God has me on to help me get there. I have want to be completely open about my finances because really, they are yours too. So here is the breakdown of the budget that the University and I agreed my donations would fund this next year.

Housing- $0 (supplied by the University)
Living Allowance- $4,200/yr   $350/mo. (household, grocery and personal needs)
Travel- $200/yr
Resettlement- $2,000/yr   $166/mo.  (optional expense)
Visa- $165 (one time)
LCC donation fee- $640 (one time)
Flight- $1500

*This optional expense is in the budget but if I find myself lacking donations I can cut this item from the budget for the year.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns :)


No comments:

Post a Comment