Support My Mission Here!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Postmarked.

The postcards are out!!!

     Today is the day that all of the address searching, stamping, and counting were all worth it! I have mailed out a TON of postcards to family and friends asking them to support to my mission. These postcards will hopefully be a token that reminds you to keep LCC University and I in your prayers this next year. 

I have included donation information (you can give before I leave on July 31st or anytime during the next year online). I have also included the link to this blog so I can share all of the miracles that God is showing me. Please spread the word, tell a friend, share this postcard. This is the part where God shows me how powerful He is, and how much control He has. This is the part where I watch Him move peoples hearts to give, and send me to Lithuania for a year! To be honest I am no where near my goal and need all of the help I can get! Hope you all receive your cards in the mail soon! Let me know if you would like more or if there is anyone else I should send one out to. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment