Support My Mission Here!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Parade.


    We were in a parade this week! Klaipeda decided to have all of the cities schools come together for the first day of school. LCC participated in a BIG way! We carried the LCC flag, the staff and faculty wore their regalia from college, each country represented at LCC had a flag carried by a student from that country, and then all of the students followed behind. We walked with other schools through the streets of downtown Klaipeda, stopping traffic, waving at the spectators. It was a blast! The parade ended in the square where they had a concert to close! It was such a fun way to kick off the academic year!


This is Lasma one of my RA's this year!





For those of you who have expressed interest in helping me with specific support, or if you just want to give, I have created a Paypal account for every one's convenience. All you do is go to the PayPal website and then type in my email "Kelseybergstrom524@pointloma.edu" and you can easily donate there and I will get the support right away! Thank you all so much for having such faith in my time here. I can guarantee you I am working so hard and I can see wonderful things unfolding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment