Support My Mission Here!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Join us!

  It's only Tuesday and already this week has been filled with all things new and exciting. Here at LCC we just hired a new Chaplain team, Student Leader applications opened, I switched my iPhone's language to Lithuanian, I got into Grad School, and we are now looking to hire one new RD for next year! All that for a Monday. 

I have had an incredible experience serving as a Resident Director here at LCC, just peruse through my past blog posts and you can get a glimpse of the fun work I do here everyday with students from all around the world! Taking the risk to move to Lithuania, and work in Higher Education has been one of the best choices I have made. I am so glad that I said YES to the Lord when He put this call on my heart. 

If He is calling you to make moves for His kingdom, prayerfully consider LCC. He is at work here and we need all of the devoted followers we can get to shine His light in this place! I would love to chat with anyone who might have interest, or questions about what it means to work at LCC and live in Klaipeda, Lithuania! 

Here is the link to the RD job application: http://careers.cccu.org/jobs/6815916/resident-director

"True spiritual leadership refers to people who are so deeply in love with Jesus that they are ready to follow him wherever he guides them, always trusting that with him, they will find life and find it abundantly." Henri Nouwen






No comments:

Post a Comment