Support My Mission Here!

Monday, August 11, 2014

HBH




This past Sunday the Student Life team went on a mission to find some bikes to buy and we ended up in this forest looking at sculpture! 


We started the morning at a few different markets which are like swap meets/ yard sales where we did eventually find some used bikes to buy! After we got the bikes home we decided to go have a little adventure so we went to HBH. I wouldn't even know what to call this place. It is like an amusement park in the woods. Its located in Palanga, the next city over from Klaipeda. You walk in and there are vendors, restaurants, playgrounds, and a basketball court. Then you continue towards the woods are there is a large permanent petting zoo with SO many goats among other animals just walking around waiting for you to feed/pet them. Within the forest there is also a high ropes course, a blob/trampoline area (pictured below), a kids train, archery, a sculpture walk and so much more! There was a little  something for everyone.

                                           







I finally got my bike! I am so excited to have a good means of transportation. This was one of the more unique style bikes out there but I think it fits me pretty well :)


Here is the community garden! I water these veggies and herbs every morning and when the students come back to school for the fall they will play a big part in taking care of this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment